Monday, February 19, 2007

4 weeks old!!!





Parker is now 4 weeks old. The past four weeks he has already changed so much. He is a great baby, who loves to eat. It is definitely the highlight of his day. He is spending much more time awake lately and much more alert. I think I even got my first spontaneous smile this morning. It was so cute. Before now he usually just smiles in his sleep, it is still enough to melt our hearts. He loves his daddy. He has fun just laying in his arms. Dan is a ton of help with burping, changing diapers, rocking and the many changes of clothes a day. We are becoming pros. Most of the time he wears mittens on his hand he loves sticking his fingers in his eyes. I have no idea how that doesn't bother him. It scares me to watch him do that. He also loves his swing and lately I have been wearing a sling or my baby bjorn and he loves being close to me and often falls asleep there and I have free hands!! What a great invention!

He has been so much fun to have at our home and brings such a sweet spirit to our home. He is our entertainment most of the time. My sister in law says, kids are cheap entertainment, but really they are not all that cheap, but he is so worth it!!. He is definitely a keeper!

No comments: