
one of his favorite new activities...
just before bath time, had to take pictures of the naked baby!!!

We had a busy day of taking pictures it is only 5:00 and I just load 85 pictures of him today. It is hard to resist when he is so cute. I will indulge you in some of my favorites. We had a busy day today. He took a bath, then we worked on getting him to fall asleep on his own without me holding, rocking or feeding him, that took almost two hours so by the time he did it he only slept for 30 minutes it was time to eat again. Then we went and met our friend Kim at a home decor store and went shopping I bought a cute clock and a sign( pictured above), then we were off to Old Navy. Parkers first public encounter with shopping... He wasn't encountered too much though he was covered in his seat with a blanket the whole time:) I went looking for clothes for him and really found nothing and while we were there I thought there would be no harm in looking for myself as well and still nothing, but I just glanced at Mens clothes and I found lots of stuff for Dan. We picked our favorites, so he got new clothes today and he doesn't even like clothes, oh well. Hopefully next time I can find matching outfits for my two boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment