Tuesday, March 2, 2010

parker was healed.

the other night while Parker was getting ready for bed and Dan and I were in his room, We lifted him on the bed and all of a sudden he started screaming that his arm hurt. this has happened before. It took a very long time to calm him down. I could move his arm it was not dislocated, definitely not broken, probably just stretched his tendon. He woke up screaming at 11 and 2 in pain, we had given him Tylenol but it still hurt.

the next morning he would not move it at all. it was glued dead to his side. i asked him to move it and he whimpered. I feared it was worse than I thought. after breakfast he seemed to be feeling ok, so we went to church. After the sacrament I warned his nursery teachers that his arm was hurt, he was favoring it. but after church when we picked him up he said look mom my arm is all better. On the way home I asked what happened how is it all better? he said mom the angel rubbed it and now it is all better. I was very intrigued about this. As far as I know the only angel he has heard of visiting people is the angel who came to Mary to tell her about baby Jesus. I called his nursery teachers to see if they said anything to him and both said they forgot all about his arm he seemed to be fine after just a little while.
I kept asking him about the angel he said he had brown hair, and wanted to know what his name was. Every time I ask the story is the same. He is not quite to the age to have a great imagination and tell long stories, So I am not exactly sure what happened in that room but he went in hurt and came out healed.

2 comments:

Scott and Brittany Manning said...

That is so neat! I love how in tune with things little kids can be!

DeSpain Family said...

Yea for nursery! Glad he was where he was supposed to be!