Monday, July 12, 2010

Deal of the Day


today I went to a nice running store in town she had me run on the treadmill and she taped my foot pattern how I run. she would watch for rolling of my feet to make sure I had the right kind of support in the shoe. it was cool and it really worked. I went through about 8 or 9 pairs until I found one I liked. it was a saucony and happen to be the shoe the owner of the shop runs in.

I went in to find the right shoe and then have dan buy it for my birthday next week. so I got the name and she wrote it on my wish list for in the store. I was curious when I got home how much the shoe ran for in other stores. I looked it up on Saucony.com and it was the same $110. it is kind of high but it was a great quality shoe and I do not buy new ones that often. So I set out to look for more and up came Googles shopping results. there were hundreds sites selling them for $80. cool, I was about to check out on a pair and I thought I should look a little deeper. I narrowed my search to under $80 and 60 pairs were available for under $80. end of story I found them at http://www.runningwarehouse.com/ for $59.88 including free 2nd day air shipping and free return shipping!!!!!!! I am so stoked. moral of the story it always pays to do your homework!!!

No comments: