We had quite a few Halloween festivities this year, and it was so much fun, the kids loved getting dressed up so many times.
I dressed Autumn up for our ward fall carnival. I wasn't going to dress her up at all, but while dressing my other kids i remembered about this lamb costume Bella wore once. Bella was 6 months old then, but we tried it anyways, it was a little large on her, but she really hated it, especially the hat. it was so funny though i could not stop laughing when she had it on. so we will call this picture: Ma-aa-aa-d lamb...hahaha
Not bellas best picture. Unfortunately this is what I get when I say smile... she was lady bug this night at the carnival. we got this costume a while ago and she has grown SO much in the last few months it hardly fit her.
here is Parker eating a donut on the string. so fun!
On sunday night we went to Dans parents house with all the cousins to visit, eat a treat and have the kids "practice" their trick r treating... Here is Bella and Olivia, they love each other and spend the first few minutes with each other just oohhing and aahhingover their costumes. it was funny.
Here Bella was Tinkerbell and Olivia was Cinderella. Little girl heaven.
Here is my buzz. To Inifinity and Beyond, then he jumped off the fireplace... this only happened a few thousand times....
On Monday for school Parkers class had a party. Here they all are minus the poor girl on the end who I cut off... oops. His costume has gloves and boots and wing, but none are pictures I guess he took them off during school to be more functional.
Here we are on Halloween night ready to go trick r treating. I wanted to go with them too, So I bundled Autumn up tight and we all went out, but after one house it was too cold and Autumn and I went home to pass out candy. She was having a hard night and was always in my arms crying when i answered the door. What is scarier than a crying baby?? :) finally i got her to sleep but then that pesky doorbell...
IT was a great night, Dan wore the kids out and after 45 minutes they asked to come home. We are the mean kind of parents who only let their kids pick out one piece of candy that night. But our kids don't have candy very often, they couldn't choose which one they wanted, it was odd at first to Dan and I, but then I realized we know what they all taste like they do not, it was like looking at a bag of foreign candy... after all that they both picked bag of fruit snacks... even better. Since then they can choose a piece or two a day out and it has been a week now and I think they have forgotten about the candy for the most part. I know we will not be able to keep this up forever, but the last thing I need is my kids all hyped up on candy running around going crazy all the time.

1 comment:
They look so cute in their costumes! That lamb costume is especially adorable!
Post a Comment