Sunday, May 13, 2012

A "Belle" birthday party!

all I've heard about since Parker had his birthday at the end of January was that Bella wanted a Belle birthday party. Normally for a three year old it would just be family but she thinks she should do everything Parker does and he had friend party this year and so would she.  So we invited a few girls over for a princess party. 

The invite..... she loved them.  
a bunch of princesses.


Just finished reading princess and the pea about to play a game
The cake this was what I heard the most about she needed a Belle princess cake... So i came up with this.I took the legs off her doll poured a cake batter in a bowl and baked it then made her skirt out of frosting it was quick and easy and she was tickled every time she walked by it she would say look mom a belle cake!!!!

it was a very fun day.  Cant believe my princess is 3!!

No comments: