Tuesday, January 23, 2007

3 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

Congratulations Dan & Nicole! What a handsome little guy! I love checking on your updates. I'm glad that Parker got here and you are all healthy and happy, (including Dad).I hope that you get well taken care of and get lost of rest to prepare you for what's to come! Take care and I look forward to more pictures!

pfisterfam said...

Holy cow...I can't believe it. He's even more beautiful than I could have imagined. You sure did a good job cooking him to perfection nickelback. It is so good to finally see you holding your little man...isn't it amazing how you still feel like one? I love you so much and I'm so happy for you. Tell Dan congrats on being a new dad to such a handsome boy. Keep in touch...Pfisters

Anonymous said...

you look so beautiful in this picture... and happy