Tuesday, January 9, 2007


So we are officially ready for the baby to come! This past weekend we got his crib set up, dresser, changing table, all the clothes washed, bedding put away, and swing assembled. It has been so fun! Every time I walk into what used to be Dans office that is now overcome with baby paraphernalia it makes me so anxious for his arrival! It is insane how small the baby will be and how much stuff he needs (also I am convinced that everything "baby" out there must be a necessity or they wouldn't make it right? So needless to say we have lots of stuff)
Every morning when I wake up I think this could be the day the baby is born. Also everything I do I think this could be the last time I do this before he comes, but I have thought that the last six times I cleaned my kitchen, but oh well! I need to make it at least till Thursday, I am having a full body massage ( I wish that was right now) and then I am having another baby shower here with some friends and I do not want to miss that. Any day soon after will be nice though!
When he does come I may be out of commission for a few days but maybe I can talk my computer husband into figuring out my blog and let you all see his cute face! We will post ASAP!

No comments: