That afternoon while at the Viglione's some of dads friends came to visit. Daryle, John, Mike and Chris. Then after dinner Mike and his son Mark came to visit. I suddenly became very popular once I had a baby.

On Thursday he met some of his Aunties: Jamie and Kara. (sorry I do not have pictures of all of you with him, I was so bad about taking pictures of people while there).
On Saturday after garage selling (of course!) We went to see Jenny and Tom and baby Madison. She is a little older, but I think she has a thing for younger guys. But Parker met a few little girls his age he will have some tough choices.
We went to church with mom, dad and Grandma on Easter. I was able to show him off to all my old friends there as well. Then the family met back at grandma Ora's for Dinner. Everyone brought stuff so it made it easier and it all turned out fabulous. We had leg of lamb and raviolis.
Parker got a bit over stimulated too many cooing faces all day long. But to think that next year he will be hunting for eggs. Crazy, I cannot believe how fast he is growing!!
On the way home from church on Easter. His outfit came with a cute little blazer, but I thought he looked silly in it, maybe when he is a little bigger :)On Monday Parker and I drove to Placerville to meet Becca, Grace (2) and Anne (2 months). Anne is one month younger than Parker and one of his possible future suiters :) It was great to see them. It is fun to have babies the same time that my best friends are too.

That night some great old friends of ours the Reeds came to visit. They were great friends of my parents and Cathy was actually my scrub nurse during my delivery. We have remained close over the years and one of their daughters Shanna who baby sat me while I was young came to visit too. They actually came to our house and made us dinner. What a treat! Then later that night we were graced by a few of my friends from high school, Kara and her sister Morgan and her beautiful mother Mrs. Walker and Cristy was able to come as well. It was so fun to see them all and show off my cute baby!
On Tuesday was grandpas 91st birthday. We went to Bucca di Beppo. When they saw we had a baby with us they put us upstairs in a corner I couldn't even see tables that had people at them, they wanted to hide the noise. Which was good because Parker screamed practically the whole time.
While there Parker grew fond of his Uncle Eric's favorite teddy bear "beary". Eric left him at home while on his mission, probably because he didn't want to be teased about a carrying around a favorite teady he had since he was a baby, but sorry Eric, Parker thinks he is a keeper:)

On Wednesday Parker met another potential wife, Katie. One of dads grade school friends that he stayed in contact with Daryle had his first granddaughter just 4 days after Parker. When they first saw each other, Parkers eyes got so big (even bigger than normal) and they just stared. Another little person. It was quite entertaining!! After they left Debbie Dougal, Becca's mother and my second mom during most my life came to see him as well before we took off.
All in all the trip was so much fun, I would have never left, except for the fact that I had a husband at home who missed his little boy so much!!! My dad actually teared up when he said bye. I expected that from mom but from dad I lost it.
He teased about being upset when Parker cried or woke him up in the middle of the night, but that little boy was wrapped around his finger! It was a tearful goodbye, but not for Parker, he slept again the whole way home, I was so blessed or I should say all the people on the plane were blessed. We were greeted by a very excited daddy to see us, probably more to see the baby, but that is expected. I am not sure how he managed to be with out him all week long. He said he grew so much while we were gone. It took Parker a little while to readjust to daddy. He had been passed around so much the past week he knew when Mommy had him and was not aways happy when it wasn' me. But he flashed him a smile the next morning it was all better. We are adjusted to home life again, we gave Parker a little welcome home tour to help him remember his home and make him feel comfortable again. We love being together with our little family!Welcome Home Parker!



No comments:
Post a Comment