Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rollie Pollie

So this morning we were watching Parker play on his tummy time mat he roller over! He went from his back to stomach. Once he flipped it startled him and he cried!! it was so fun to watch. I guess you are supposed to flip from your tummy to back first and that is my fault I do not put him on his tummy enough. He is liking it more recently so I will start. Now I can never leave him unattended who knows where he will end up!

1 comment:

Chris and Cindy said...

I was so excited to see you post on my blog. I thought you had a blog but didn't know what it was. Parker is so cute. How exciting to see him growing so much! We are struggling with baby names. Hopefully we have one by the time we leave the hospital!