So it really isn't my fault for the lack of posts. We can blame Dan he packed my computer and we are sharing a computer and if you know Dan at all you know it is not an equal sharing experience. I mainly sneak in while he is in the restroom and i get kicked off when he is back. ok so it isn't that bad, but my time is not in abundance, and I guess he should get it more, this is his job and how he makes money...technicalities... Anyways I have a lot of cute pictures of Parker to put up. No huge news. We have been packing and saying goodbye to friends. We leave in one week. I cannot believe it is actually happening. I thought I just talked about moving not that it actually would happen. But we will miss all our friends here so much!!
Quite the chick magnet if Imust say so myself....
In the jogging stroller
messy, but you can see his bottom teeth. I am sure it will be a while before we have pictures of his top teeth. he hardly lets me even look at them, my hand always gets batted down.
Parker's new tricks. Soon Monday he discovered he can stand up in his crib. so now every time I lay him down he immediately sits up pulls himself up and then waits for my reaction. He thinks he is SO FUNNY! Needless to say it did not take long before we lowered the mattress. I could totally see him going over board. i think that is one of my worst nightmares...

5 comments:
Good to hear from you, I can't believe you're leaving so soon. Growing up is fun, but painful. I'm SO excited for sam to graduate, but at the same time I know i'll be sad to move away. This has been my home for like 6 years.
Make sure to keep up on the blogging. We'll like to hear from you and see how everything goes.
How exciting yet sad! It's too bad Cooper & Parker didn't get to become good friends! We'll miss you!
wait. in like 2 days?
Those pictures are adorable!
I never saw this post... I looked at your blog hmm weird anyways Parker looks so cute standing in his crib! Thats a way cute picture of Dan and Parker too! I feel like you guys haven't really moved and that were going to see you soon your just on vacation or something its going to be weird when we see pictures of Parker getting older and not looking the same. Sad
Post a Comment