Every morning Parker
and I and sometimes Dan take a walk. it is so much fun. we finally got the nice jogging stroller we purchased before he was born out of storage. we forgot about it and
chocolate fountain stuff was blocking it and now that is gone so it is nice to put it to use. It rides so nice and he looks so cute in it. I will have to take a picture of him in there. The top pictures are from play group last week we went to the park. Even though Parker doesn't do much there he
absolutely loves it, but he tries to eat all the grass!
4 comments:
Those pictures of him are so cute! I'm jealous about the jogging stroller.
Oh, he is such a cutie!! I guess it's those good genes, huh?! So Eclipse...it's a love/hate relationship. I really want Jacob out of the picture but obviously he isn't. I think she does try hard to make people like Jacob but I'm 100% dedicated to Edward so I just want the wolf gone. haha. And I loved the Fire/Ice chapter b/c I loved hearing Edwards true feelings. It makes me so excited for her to complete the book that's going to be the Twilight book in Edwards View. She posted the first chapter on her website, you have got to get on their and read it. Then let me know what you thought?!! Sorry for this novel. You asked for it. I'm obsessed :)
You are such a HOT MAMMA!!!! I loved seeing all of your pictures and getting caught up with what you are doing. As far as where you are moving, have you decided? I'd love to say Boise cuz that is like 5 hours from us, but then again the end goal is Sac town...so.....Let me know what you guys decide. I miss all my girls and wish that we would all end up in the same place so all of our kids could be friends. Wouldn't that be great?
He looks like Dan's little mini-me! He is so cute. This age is my favorite! Enjoy it...
Post a Comment