
So I may be the worst secret keeper ever. (This is no news to my family) But since I am not keeping the secret for anyone, I have to share it. I really wanted to wait till conference the beginning of October when we see my family and tell them all then. But my grandma is coming into town this weekend to visit and it may seem weird that all I do is lay on the couch all day with occasional trips running to the bathroom. So we wanted to share our good news before everyone guessed it anyways (which so many already have, you are all too perceptive and observant!) I am tired of lying to my mom pretending that I feel fine when I am on the phone with her. One day I gave in and said, yeah I do not feel well today. She responded with yeah that happened when you have morning sickness, I about choked and said mom it is not the morning.... Well Nicole it does not have to be the morning to feel sick when you are PREGNANT!!!! Oh mom you are crazy.... Ever since then at the end of all our conversations she says, well I need to go, unless there is something you want to tell me????" no I am good, bye mom! She was right it doesn't matter what time of the day it is, I feel pretty sick from about 8 am until 5:30-6 at night, then I feel ok for the rest of the night, that is when I should get stuff done, but I am just so tired I only want to sleep. This will not last too long I am sure!
Anyways we are not too far along yet...only 7 weeks. A little early I know to announce it on the blog, but who cares, we are excited. The estimated arrival of this little one should be April 29th 2009 (wow that seems really far away.)

26 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats on the new baby on the way! Sorry about the morning sickness...I can totally empathize with you about that. Keep us posted on how you are doing!
Hooray! I knew it! I'm so excited for you sweet friend...you are an amazing mom and you're gonna rock even more as a mom to two. Hang in there through the sickness...it won't last much longer. OOOOh, i love you to pieces, talk to you soon!
COngrats!!
That's so exciting! Morning sickness and tiredness stink. It's a good thing we forget how terrible it is after it goes away or else we might not get pregnant again :)
Congrats you guys, we are so excited to have a new baby in the family. The kids will love having a new cousin. It will be so fun for Parker to be a big brother. He will do great. Let me know if you need help as your going through the morning sickness.
congratulations! we are so happy for you! having a sibling for parker will be wonderful. we just love our two...hope you get feeling better soon!
WOWIE! Parker looks excited to be a big brother!
That is so exciting! I hope you feel better soon. I'm so happy for you, congratulations!
How fun for you! There is nothing like being able to give a friend to your little guy. I hope you feel better soon, being sick is lousy!
Congrats! Parker looks so happy to be a big brother! What great news.
That's great news, congratulations. Maybe your new little one will share a birthday with addie.
Congratulations again!!! I hope you feel better soon! I'm so excited for you guys! You're such an awesome mom!!
Congrats! Don't worry the second time goes by way faster due to the fact that the first one keeps you so busy!
well i knew it!! well kind of since awhile back you asked about an obgyn...at any rate, who are you seeing? so exciting!
Congratulations! That is exciting news :) I'm sure Parker will enjoy having a little brother or sister.
CONGRATULATIONS Dan and Nicole!!!!! We are so excited for you! If you have a boy, Parker will have a little buddy to pal around with...and if you have a girl, you know she'll be a little daddy's girl! We love you Dan!! Hope the pregnancy goes well and that the morning sickness will pass right quick! Love you guys, XOXO -Nauni
Congrats! hope you feel better soon.
Yeah how exciting especially for you since you love being pregnant. Hey email me your email and I'll invite you to my blog.
anniehiatt@gmail.com
congratulations! they'll be almost two years apart...how perfect.
yay nicole! I love it when people are pregnant! I hope you make it through the sick part quickly. Congrats! Love Allie
Congratulations! That is exciting!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! That is so exciting =). I bet you are glowing already!!!
Congratulations Nicole. I am so excited for you.
Congratulations! I love your mom's comments, too funny!
So exciting Nicole! Hope you're feeling well! Love Parker's shirt... so cute. :)
Nicole - I know this post is a little outdated but this is the 1st time I have been able to take a glance at anyones blog! :) I was feeling for you when I read this... I get what you mean... BELIEVE ME!! :) I hope you are starting to feel better? They say 12 weeks? That was never the end for me but hopefully it will be for you. Let me know how you are sometime or I will try to get on here again sometime soon!???
Post a Comment