I first of all wanted to thank everyone for your support and love. i have received so many calls, emails and comments from you all I truly feel loved! So thank you! And I have been reminded many times that now it has been 2 weeks since I last posted. the truth is I haven't felt up to doing a whole lot during the day, so mainly I just haven't been posting about how in love I am with new TV shows. (Mainly this is all I can muster energy up for these days). So I just haven't seen anything blog worthy to take over top spot from my last post, but oh well.
But we are all doing well here. Well alive at least. My house leaves much to be desired. Unless you think that blocks, chutes and latters and dominoes are a permanent fixture to the floor. I swear they do get picked up once a day, but five minutes after my wonderful husband. seriously wonderful, he has spent so much time playing with Parker and doing all the things I do not feel up to doing, Like ring a around the rosie. Parker has no limit when it comes to this, you do it once you are committing yourself to a half an hour of spinning in circles, and my poor stomach can not take it. So wonderful. Anyways five minutes after dad (the fun parent) comes down they are all out again. which is just fine. my poor child has watched the wiggles and sesame street way too many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment