Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CUTE MARYJANE SOCKS!



I love these socks! are they not the cutest things you have ever seen? On a website I frequent she was giving away 10 sets of these socks yesterday and out of the thousands of people who entered, I did not win. crazy, I know. But I want these socks. they are just so cute. They are made by Trumpette and parker had a pair of their boy styles with laces when he was little. all of their stuff is great.
Sure they are a little spendy, $24.95 but that is six pairs. sure that is still a lot for some socks, but they are technically shoes too, so $25 for six pairs of shoes is a steal. ( I have to justify it some how) I do not think dan will agree, but they are so much fun.

1 comment:

Livingstone Family said...

They are so cute! It's funny because just last night my friend gave me the ballerina set for our new little babe coming. I had seen them and just loved them, so it's funny to see that you love them too because I wasn't sure where they even came from! I'm totally sure that Bella needs them!