This week has been one busy time. I had family coming in town for bella's blessing and threw a baby shower. the shower was for a friend of mine Katie who was just blessed to adopt the cutest brand new baby Gage. that was on Thursday night and I think it turned out well. My parents also came in town that night after we finished the shower. my kitchen was still a disaster after a day of baking ( the shower was not here, thankfully) but they didn't seem to mind the mess. in fact mom even finished all the dishes the next morning while I slept in. How lucky and I aren't moms great!!!
the next day we mainly hung out, recovered from the busy week had a dr. appt and did some grocery shopping for the weekend and watched Valkerie.
On Saturday it was our neighborhood garage sale, but it was raining hardly anyone did anything I was really looking forward to it too. I did find a few cute things though! On Saturday afternoon my brother eric and his girlfriend Breanne and her parents drove up from SLC. It was very nice to meet all of them and we went to Asian Fusion it was very yummy. that night we played the Wii and visited.
the next morning we woke up early to get ready for 9:00 church. That morning was Bellas baby blessing. it was a very special time for us. That morning as I dressed her I could not help but have tears come into my eyes. She looked so beautiful! I was thinking about the other white dresses I will help her dress in for her baptism and her wedding. so crazy for me to think of her growing up so much. We got to church at 9:02 good thing Dan had saved us seats.
Dan gave her a very nice blessing, I am very thankful for him and the priesthood that he holds. everything was perfect. well everything besides the fact that when Dan went up front Parker freaked out screaming "I want my Daddy!!!!!" luckily my daddy was there and took him into the foyer. but Parker was too loud my dad could not hear. i feel bad for that, thank you dad for your help.
After church we all came back to my house, took some pictures and then had lunch. we had pulled pork sandwiches and lots of yummy sides and visited with one another.
thanks everyone for coming!
2 comments:
Bella is adorable!! I'm so glad everything went well on her blessing day!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! I wish we could have been there! You guys can move back any day now!
Post a Comment