Thursday, November 12, 2009

I believe....

Parker has officially watched the Polar Express too many times... Tonight I asked him what type of things he would like for Christmas and he said without hesitation a bell from Santa's Sleigh!!! hmmm... I will work on that. It would be fun to have him open a bell and announce this is the first gift of Christmas. he would get a kick out of that. I am so excited Christmas will be so fun for him this year!!!

3 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Austin is obsessed with that movie. It is pretty magical. I would love to find a bell too.

Emmalee said...

That is so cute! Parker must be a sweet boy.

NelsonFam said...

Ha... I ought to try that one. It might be a nice break from the "wiggles" and "Mickey Mouse Playhouse" (silly songs get stuck in your head all day long).