Saturday, November 7, 2009

some things that have made me happy today....

house is spotless (well a few spots, but who is counting)
dinners made
house is quiet
kids are happy and playing together

Nice weather and dan is working outside
I got on the scale today and saw nice numbers
and I am reading a book
do you know how long it has been since I have read anything longer than green eggs and ham??? too long
what a great day!!!
hope everyone else is having a good day too!

4 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Dang I wish I could see some good numbers on the scale. Mine must be broken!

VoNique said...

...and you got to talk to VoNique! =) I'm glad you had such a wonderful day! Are you reading New Moon to gear up for the movie? =)

cristy said...

love good news! you deserve it!

cute photos from the wedding too!

great news all around. :)

Allan said...

Hello its been a while since I first saw baby belle. She has grown so much. Parker also such a cute kid!