Friday, April 16, 2010

Parker is funny....
he is always saying such funny things... I always think I should write them down so here are a few before I forget.
This morning while playing with Bella upstairs, she began crying. Parker was in the other room and said:
Mom, did you push her?
me: no I did not push your sister
Parker: well then what did you do she is crying... don't you hear here?
That was probably his response because that is usually what gets asked of him aften she starts crying.




And a few weeks ago I was asking Parker who was girls in the family and who was boys (sometimes he got those things confused) I asked about Bella. is she a girl or a boy? He said Bella is a princess.
Not sure where he would have ever heard that before!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Parker is hilarious! and so smart too he sounds a lot older then 3!