the first big thing we did while in California was go to the beach. it is still the thing I hear about everyday and if you ask parker what he best part of California was he would say the beach.
We just made quick trip to San Fransisco to Baker beach, it is less than 2 hours from their house in roseville. It was the most perfect day in SF I have ever seen or really even heard of. not a cloud in the sky, no wind and 75 degrees. beautiful!!!

Baker beach is right off the Golden gate bridge and it is very picturesque. As always we saw many interesting creatures strolling the beach. it was a nice day so they were coming out of the woodwork! Luckily the nudest gay colony pass the far rocks on the beach stayed hidden...



Even though it was warm out the water was freezing (of course) but that did not stop Parker. HE loved it. him and my dad and mom would stand there to their ankles and let the waves hit them and they sometimes got very wet!!! Parker thought it was hilarious! Many times I had to get Parker out let him sit on the hot sand and warm up even though he protested his shivering lips told another story.

Bella did not want to sit on the sand. she cried and tried to hold up her legs from touching. she is so funny. eventually from the towel she would reach out and touch the sand and then ate a ton of it. I tried to stop her, but it was useless. One time I was lying there facing Bella my back to the water and a huge wave came up so far up the beach and soaked us all. it was quite the shock!


Parker also loved digging and building in the sand.

Hard at work! :)
what a fun day!!! Thanks mom and dad!
3 comments:
Yay! I have missed your blog posts. I want to take a trip to San Francisco, it looks so fun. And I'm loving the picture of Parker's little cheekies.
Cute pictures! Looks like you could have a little plumber on your hands! =) I love that pic of you and Bella.
looks like a lot of fun I love the pictures!!
Post a Comment