she is clapping here because she is proud of herself this is her new trick to climb up to the fireplace, but then she slides off like it is a slide and lands on her bum. I get scared every time, the rest of the family thinks she is funny. so now she gets up here and just starts laughing...
Friday, May 28, 2010
Bella
my grandma sent me this outfit yesterday for bella and it was too cute not to put it on her right away and head out. everywhere we went people ooh'd and ah'd over here gushing about how cute it was. thanks grandma. I think she is pretty cute too. I have been a very bad blogger lately but when Bella turned 13 months she took her first steps. it does not happen often but she can do it and is getting better every day. I would definitely not say she is walking but she has taken steps. aaaahhh where did my baby go?

she is clapping here because she is proud of herself this is her new trick to climb up to the fireplace, but then she slides off like it is a slide and lands on her bum. I get scared every time, the rest of the family thinks she is funny. so now she gets up here and just starts laughing...


she is clapping here because she is proud of herself this is her new trick to climb up to the fireplace, but then she slides off like it is a slide and lands on her bum. I get scared every time, the rest of the family thinks she is funny. so now she gets up here and just starts laughing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is just too cute! It was so good to see you guys!
They are both getting big! & Parker looks pretty proud of himself as well. Cute!
WOW... What an outfit grandma!!! Cole, I know what you think, but to me They look like identical twins!!
Nicole,
I can't believe how big your little ones are getting. My goodness time goes by quickly. They are so beautiful! I wish that we would be able to be at Grandpa's for the reunion, but we will be in Utah that weekend. Kevin's little sister is getting married on the 26th. We are actually going to Grandpa's this weekend to spend some time with him before we head west for our trip. We are sorry to miss you all too. Enjoy! I know Grandpa is going to love having everyone visit.
Post a Comment