Sunday, May 9, 2010

Confused 3 year old

We have been having freakishly cold weather here in Boise lately. the other day while dan was working out back with the spa guy a dark cloud moved over head and it instant started hailing, really big hail. it was covering the ground quickly and turning it mostly white. Of course Parker and Bella flocked to the window. Parker got very excited and started clapping.... why are you so happy Parker? I ask. It is snowing outside, that means it is almost Christmas!!!! that was his response. I couldn't help but laugh. I do often tell him when I am asked when will it be Christmas I say when it gets really cold and starts snowing. How confusing this must be to him....



4 comments:

Kim said...

Sure hope that spa is ready by may31!!

Gleason Family said...

Your hail really DOES look like snow! ha ha! :) Your kids are too too cute! And Bella is so big. Didn't you just have her?!

VoNique said...

That is so cute!

Jen said...

Sienna Sienna Sienna!!!!! When will you be purchasing. Cuz I can tell you the WHOLE story when I come to Boise in JULY!!!! I want to SEE you and your cute family!!! I have a friend that is coming there from Hawaii that I haven't seen in ages. Then you can even see Sienna...yeah, that's the van's name. I claim that Toyota stole it from me... =)