Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cali in novemeber

We went for a short trip to California to visit my family in the beginning of November. I did not document all we did like I should, but here is a glimpse of our trip.

it started with a little of this... The kids were amazing on the airplane!!

Some fun at whole food with old friends

Made lots of things like these

cute huh?

Bell thinks she is so big and eats like this
because she wants to be just like him....
We ate lunch at a famous (man vs. food came her) hot dog place that just happened to be names Parker's  The little guy was so excited to see his name everywhere!!!


 We also had a great dinner at my grandma house with some of my Grandfathers Italian relatives here visiting from Torino Italy.  There were so many of us.  it was so much fun and I didn't realize how many people knew and still remembered all their Italian in my family.   I want to go back so bad.  Maybe for my 30th birthday dan will take me there... Hint... hint.  

No comments: