![]() |
| 2 years old |
look how far we have come!!!

![]() |
| one year old |
I can not believe my sweet little girl is 2 years old. a few facts about bella at this stage in her life. she is very sweet, and only a little naughty. She has become very generous with her use of the "no" word. Most things I ask of her she prompltly tells me no afterwards. it was cute.... but everytime she gets told no she immediately throws both of her arms down to the sides and puts her head down and lip out. I can not help but giggle.
She loves to give kisses and hugs and if she does it to one person she will find everyone in the house and give them some too. She is a great sharer with her borther who most of the time does not deserve it, becasue he never shares back, But each time she shares she gives her self a little clap. She calls herself "belba" it is so stinking cute.
She LOVES Dora and repeatably asks to watch it and if I say no them she will name out each individual character and see if I say yes to any of them.
She is still a great sleeper she sleeps for about 11.5 -12 hours each night and 2-3 hours each day. she asks to go to sleep and squeals with glee when I say it is time...
She is a great eater and not picky at all. tonight she ate three servings of curried chicken salad. what 2 year old likes that.?... When she is eating something she likes he keeps saying, mom. mmmmm. over and over.
This past week we took away her bottle. not sure why she had it so long. she would only drink milk out of it in the morning and before bed, but she refused to put it in a sippy like her juice and water. In fact if you held up a sippy cup with milk in it is she would fall on the floor screaming.... It was getting old so one day this week I said no more. I bought her new dora cups and said big girls drink out of these. So the next morning I greeted her at her crib with milk in that cup at first she was excited to see me then she got real serious and started saying, no, no no, nooooo when she saw the cup. then down stairs she rolled around on the ground for 20 minutes crying. It was hard not to give in, but I figured she would stop eventually. Finally after me and dan pretending to drink it and like it she took a sip then threw it back on the floor and screamed NO!!! Then I just set it on the table with her at breakfast and she drank the whole thing while eating her waffle. Each time I give it to her she cries, but much much less. Maybe soon she will accept it.
She still loves babies and if we see one she talks about it non-stop and is constantly carrying around on of her babies kissing it and giving it to everyone else in the house to kiss as well. However I do not know how found she will be our our new little baby coming, she does not like it if Parker is sitting on my lap or if i hold some someone elses' baby and saying she does not like it, is putting it mildly.... this should be interesting....
| her new dora phone |
| blowing out candles |
| my attempt at a dora cake |
| my sweet baby girl We love you Bells! |


3 comments:
Yay! I love the stories about your kids. They are so sweet. Nice job on the cake!
Cute post! I seriously can't believe she's two!
Cute cake. She is such a wonderful little personality. Thanks for playing with us! Miss you!
Post a Comment