Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bellas first hair cut

That is right after 25 months of trying to grow hair she finally has... some hair.  but it was baby hair on all the ends and in the back it was really long and stringy. when wet it looked like little rat tails running down to her back. so I thought I would trim it just to the nape of the neck and then just a tiny bit all over to even it out a bit.  I had her on my counter in the bathroom playing on my ipad and she was none the wiser. it was great.   it did cut off lots of curl which was sad, but now a month later she is getting some ringlets back.

before
After( along with cheesy smile)


from the back


The damage


Just my kids being goofy before church


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori said...

I had the exact same experience with Addie's first cut! We had waited for so long for her to have ANY hair, then when it came in- it was ringlets and it was so hard to choose to cut them! The baby mullet look loses its appeal rather quickly though. They grew right back in and she was all the cuter for it. Bella looks sweet as could be for sure!