Thursday, July 14, 2011

helpful parker

A few days ago while parker and I were cleaning the playroom, I told him I will need his help more and more becasue it  is really hard for me to bend down and pick up things these days since my belly has gotten so big.   With out any hesitation he says ok,  Mom  you tell me when and I will push on your back to help you reach the ground!....
 Not exactly what I had in mind, but had to laugh.  He still doesn't get why it is funny and that he could just pick it up for me so he is constantly trying to "help" me lately.
  With that said hopefully I will receive one of these next week for my birthday... j/k

1 comment:

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

LOL You can't have one of those till your 85! Parker is such a good helper :)