Monday, November 26, 2007

Late Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a good thanksgiving, ours was nice. We went to Dans parents house around 1 and ate and then just sat around and talked and played a little wi. then came home for a bit and then over to Dans sister Emily's house and played rook (a family card game they have played for years) I am so bad a rook. The last hand I thought I was finally getting the hang of it and doing well and you play with partners, but I got confused and played as if I was on the other team, they didn't say anything becasue I was helping them and my team didn't know what I was doing, maybe I was on their team since I was helping them, it is secret partners. I know that made no sense, but basically I really messed up and helped Dan and Josh win by even more, yay!
We tried to take a picture for our Christmas cards but none really turned out as well as I would have liked, but we did get a few of the pilgrims who came to dinner.

No comments: