Wednesday, November 21, 2007

my 10 month old wonder



It is so hard to believe that 10 months ago today I gave birth to this very busy ten month old baby. He has grown no much and I am truly THANKFUL for him! Most of this post is for my own journal purposes. I just want to remember how he was and what he did at this age.
What Parker likes:
  • eating grown up food. anything that resembles mush is not for him anymore
  • loves snacks though like graham crackers and baby crackers
  • going outside
  • paying with other kids, or just seeing them, he goes nuts when we pass them in the supermarket
  • taking baths
  • walking his walker all around
  • playing with toilet paper
  • kisses from mom ( I like to think so...)
  • tickles
  • talking on the phone... aka eating the phone while grandma talks
  • emptying out drawers, boxes buckets whatever. he just lies to take items out one by one with no intention of playing with those things just to empty it.

What parker dislikes:
  • being fed food he rejects (baby oatmeal mainly)
  • having on a bib, we rarely make it through a meal with out it being ripped off
  • me sweeping his mouth for whatever foreign object he found and put in there
  • having his face wiped. Does any kid like that?
  • going into his car seat, always a fight, fine once there.
  • really being forced to do anything... very independent

What he does:
  • cruises the furniture
  • waves bye bye
  • makes kisses sound and razes
  • pulls up on everything
  • uses pincher (finger and thumb... I guess that is an advanced move I had never heard of it till the other day and I noticed he used that to pick up things, not sure when he started it)
  • drinks from sippy and regular cup
  • says mama and Dada, in that order too! and babbles all the time
  • I am sure more in all these lists, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey so funny story. I saw Stacia on your page and went to click on her name but accidentally clicked on Eric and Jeremy. I don't know them but got interested when their first picture is in Driggs....like an hour from us. Then I saw a picture she took out of her window....Nicole, these people live literally around the corner from us. I think they maybe in our ward even. In her picture I can see my visiting teacher's apartment!!!!! How funny is that? I wrote her a little note =). I hope she won't think that is weird. Your little boy, by the way, is DARLING!!!!!