
So Sunday afternoon after church, Parker was very tired, but also hungry so I figured I would feed him then lay him down for a nap. Well I guess I was not quick enough. I went to get him something out of the fridge and I turn around and he is out cold. I proceeded to take a picture, clean his hands and face, take him out shake off all the crumbs and take him upstairs, put him in his crib all without him waking up! He slept for a very long time. I just could not stop laughing, maybe it is only funny to me, but I had to share.
7 comments:
that is too cute! and too funny! made me laugh out loud.
Nicole-
It sure has been a long time! I just read your comment on my site cause I didn't even notice it before last week. Your baby is so cute!
-Melanie
That is so cute! You gave him NyQuil didn't you.
That's so funny! I love your furniture by the way. Why is it so expensive though? We still haven't really bought anything but a mattress because we can't stomach the prices!
I love kids! Being a mom is so worth it!
That picture is priceless! So cute. Nice looking furniture as well...I love the bed!
Cole... you have to post pictures more often. After hearing that "some people" check your site everyday... I have tried to step up my dedication/friendship level, (whatever you want to call it) but the past week I have been left dissapointed. All of us in CALIFORNIA (ummm... did I mention the best place on earth) want to see Parker EVERYDAY. So come on mom. Oh, and the green font was a cute idea, but really hard to read. Love Ya.
love the furniture
Post a Comment