Grandpa with tiger
31 week belly shotWe did not do much while in town mainly just went and visited grandpa and grandma. He had just come home from the hospital wand was doing better. They gave him a new heart medication and it was working better. He still kept to his chair for the most part bundled up. it was so great to talk and spend time with them and let parker get to know them better and them enjoy Parker. They have a kitty so he is pretty good at their house. He loves that cat. The poor cat got hurt the week before though, i think it was a snake bite, but anyways he was not feeling well and had a big boo-boo and Parker couldn't handle that the cat kept laying down. He usually chases him all over. He kept saying Kitty get up ! and try and help him up over and over. that poor cat!
I did manage to squeeze in a few garage sales on Saturday morning with grandma and my friend Becca. I got some great baby girl clothes that were practically brand new, some were for crazy cheap. I love California garage sales. I also got a barley used Cuisinart food processor with all kinds of extra blades and gadgets that I had been pricing this Christmas for $150-200 for 10 bucks. what a find!
That afternoon I went to my cousins baby shower. Her and I are only a few months apart and we very close as we grew op and now she is having a little boy and is only 3 weeks ahead of me. It was fun to be with her and take belly pictures together.
Parker and Jaclynn's daughter Rosemary
cousins together with their bellies!
2 comments:
hey I re posted the whole post. sorry the pictures did not show up the first time.
I'm glad you're grandpa's doing a little better. You sure look cute!
Post a Comment