It has been a roller coaster with so many answers back and forth and worrying about my dad. it has now been determined that he does have colon cancer and they will remove his colon and bladder and possibly prostate. Two weeks ago my dad started his Chemo treatments. It is just so nuts that a few months ago for all we knew he was fine and now he is not and will always be different than before. The Dr. is very hopeful and thinks the chemo will do well he will do it for 6 weeks then measure the tumors again and if they are small enough he will have surgery then to remove it and if not then he will have another round of chemo.
When my dad first got sick he had a blessing and they assured him he would be ok. That has brought us all a lot of peace. I know it will be hard and tough for him and all of us but we are just continuing to pray for strength. Thank you all for also praying with me I cannot believe the people coming out of the woodwork who are telling me they are praying for us. It really touches my heart and means so much to me and I can feel your strength. Thank you.

I love you daddy!
1 comment:
That is so terrible! I'm so sorry he has to go through that. I'm sure it's hard on the whole family.
Post a Comment