sweet bella growing up.
my girls
can you see her teeth... and a wet shirt... always she goes through multiple shirts and soaked bibs everyday!!!
mommy and baby
Bella and Olivia dressing. it is so fun to watch girls play so much sweeter than boys like i am used too.
what she picked out and wore to church last week. and randomly Autumn had on a leopard dress and I had on leopard tights, all not planned together. When we walked into church and for the first time we were all together Dan looked at us and said we looked like some kind of safari roadkill. I was mortified, wish i had a picture. everyone kept commenting on us all day how cute it was we matched. If you know me you know I love attention, but not for somethings silly/tacky i did not plan....
best buds!
No comments:
Post a Comment