Sunday, January 22, 2012

snow day

Believe it or not it has not snowed once this year... crazy!   Dont get me wrong it is fun for a bit, but gets old fast.  but we do need the moisture... anyways on wednesday this week it dumped we woke up and it snowed for most the day and  we got quite a bit, by Thursday morning it was all gone...
Dan being the awesome dad he is knew they had to get out and play in it because who knew when it would come again.  and they did.  I was a wuss and didn't venture out so the pictures are limited and the few I took are from inside and out a window....


They made snow angels and then dan said lets sled down the driveway (it is steep)..... YIKES I was so scared I thought he was nuts, my children were going to kill themselves... He said they would be fine, he tried it first and I watched he went so incredibly slow and had to push himself to make it down... I said ok, but I was still nervous I thought they should wear their helmets, but oh well. They did it and they loved it and yes they went really slow too, which was fine by me.... then Parker said what if we went off the roof that would be fun... aahh that is why little boys scare me. I think he should be wrapped in bubble wrap at all times...



They had tons of fun. I will permit a few more snow days if just for them!





Posted by Picasa