Friday, March 16, 2012

while mom was here....

while my mom was here last month we took a few pictures one morning before church and these are some of my favorites
I love this one of my mom and I it  has been forever since we had a nice picture together....

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one of my kids it is natural and beautiful of all of them
 my handsome boy
 best buds
 i love that she is on her toes in her silly gold shoes she insists on wearing.

 trying to get a good one of the family. these are the best without head swapping....



2 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

So cute Nicole! I love the one with the 3 kids! Adorable! And the one with your Mom is beautiful.
So glad that she could come for a visit!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

thanks amyjoy!