

playtime
he discovered he likes sucking his thumb. I know it is bad, but he looked so cute doing it. He realized his thumb fit better than shoving his whole fist in is mouth. The doctor said he is teething that is why the constant sucking, chewing and drooling and I am sure that helps contribute to his grumpy mood and sleepless nights...

Parker had his four month check up last week and everything went well. He is growing at a consistent rate he was 13.5 lbs and almost 26 inches. tall and thin:) But she said all of his developmental things looked right on. Even our doctor asked if he always wiggled this much. That must mean that all kids are not that active. I swear he never stops movng. Maybe that is why he isn't chubby he works off all he eats.
1 comment:
Hey nicole! I don't know why I hadn't seen your blog before but I just now saw it and I love all of the pictures. You're doing such a great job of letting everyone keep up to date and whatnot. You've been added to my daily blogs I look at. Thanks for your comments on my blog- comments make everything more fun. :)
Post a Comment