Tuesday, May 1, 2007

MAMA'S BOY!!!




We have had a hard week with first Dan being sick then Parker got a bit of it and thankfully that is over and now I have it. After being up all night Parker got off his schedule now he likes to sleep all day and "party" all night. We have to keep waking him all day long to eat and try and keep him up so hopefully he will not remain nocturnal any more. Parker and I have had lots of cuddle time trying to get him back to sleep when he wakes up all night long wanting to play. It is hard to not just stay up and play when he flashes that smile at me. I am in complete submission to his will when he smiles, my heart completely melts. He knows that when I am tired and he has been crying for hours on end that it will be completely fine if he smiles just for one second inbetween sobs. It renews me and gives me energy to continue. I love this little boy so much I cannot imagine my life with our him. I am not sure what I did before he came. I feel so blessed that I am able to spend everyday with him and hold him, love him, teach him and watch him grow!

1 comment:

Allie said...

those are the cutest pictures of him! I can't believe how big he's getting especially since we haven't seen you guys in awhile!