
Parker and I went to California to visit family for the past week. Mom had planned a family reunion for the Viglione & Viani family's (my dads parents side). It was another good excuse for grandparents to see Parker as well. I was not worried at all about the trip on the plane since last time he was an angel, but I guess my luck ran out. He screamed the whole time!! I was blessed to sit by two of the nicest people ever who were very helpful. I kept hearing comments from rows around me like. " Maybe it is his ears, is he tired? How about hungry? Does his tummy hurt?" I had tried everything, nothing worked, but the second we got off the plane he was somehow fine. I saw the family I sat by at the baggage claim and they were wondering who the smiling baby was.

On Friday Parker and I went to visit our sweet friend Jenny. On Saturday morning of course Grandma Ora and I hit garage sales, Parker was a trooper too he was in a great mood the whole time. Then that afternoon Jamie came over and visited it is great to see her. She also got Parker such cute outfits.


On our way to grandma Adeles that night Dad, Parker and I stopped by the Walker home, Morgan graduated from college and was having a party it was great to see all the beautiful Walker women. I sure love them!! Then off to grandmas house for dinner. Marc had just returned from his Asia trip on wed. so he has lots of great stories. he went with his girlfriend and other friend and spent three months backpacking around Asia and Australia. It must have been quite and adventure! It is always fun to watch my grandparents with my baby. My Aunt was there as well she got him the cutest box of socks they look like little shoes with a laces in all different colors, so cute. parker definitely gets spoiled when ever we go home. He is a very loved little boy!!

Parker did great on Sunday at church. I was so proud of him! That night for dinner it was delicious mom bought these huge shrimp they looked like lobster tails they were so big, we cooked them and made shrimp pasta scampi Yummy!!! After Dinner Jenny came and visited again, but this time she brought her sweet little girl Madison she will be one in July, she liked the baby it was cute!!

On Monday was the reunion. We had it at a park in sacrament where Grandpa plays bocce.
We had a good turn out.

It was also the first time for many of the family to meet Parker. As I said before Parker is the first great grandchild on my dads side, my grandma brother also became a great grandparent for the first time and he was born the same day as Parker. That is too funny!
That baby was also there. It was fun to take pictures of them together. Deklen is so much bigger than Parker he is 3 inches shorter, but 3 pounds more. He looked like he ate things like Parker for lunch. He was adorable. I never expected to have a big baby, I was the scrawniest thing ever, so his rolls are something huge to me.
Parker loves to laugh when I kiss his checks it is so funny. My mom got some great shots of him laughing at the park. It is so fun to hear him laugh!!


On Tuesday we set off early to look at houses. We have not made up our mind where we are moving yet, but we need to know what our options are. We found a great community that is a bit out of town, in Yuba county the fast county in California, it isn't big yet so we can get in at really affordable prices, which is nice, but they expect it to boom in a few years and be worth a tons, just like everywhere else in California. So that is definitely an option.
Then we had sad goodbyes. It is always so hard to leave. Especially when I thought I knew what was coming on the plane. This time he screamed all in the airport and was good when I got on the plane and was pretty good the whole way. he was very excited to see his Daddy waiting for us too. It was great to be back as a family again.



Still daddies little girl....
big yawn! he just woke up from a really long nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment