


It is so nice having some family close. Almost a year ago Dave and Michelle Alvarez (Michelle is Dans cousin) moved here with their seven daughters. We have had the privlage of being able to get together with them quite often during this time and really enjoyed it. They are such a sweet family. We have to congratulate Dave and Michelle for raising such wonderful girls, either they are always on their best behavior when we are there or they are just great girls (I think the later is true) I have never witnessed one of the girls being anything but sweet to each other or to their parents. It is so nice to know that there are good parents out there. Hopefully we can do and equally good job raising our kids. We had a lesson by Dave then treats then outside to jump on the trampoline. It was a great time. Rebecca their youngest about 16 months I believe was in love with Parker she kept squelling oh baby, baby!!! So cute. Parker loved them all too. He was so excited the whole time thiere. So much excitement all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment