obviously I am better at getting Parker to smile than his daddy, that is why he is smiling in the pictures I am taking, not just because dad is holding him. Who am I kidding, he worships Dan!
So I have finally put Parker down enough the past few days for him to discover he can move around by rolling. He may have discovered this sooner if I would actually let him out of my arms once in a while, but he is spoiled and always held. anyway, he lays on a big blanket and plays with toys and is quite content. This morning he kept going from his back to his stomach then to his back again. It is so fun to watch him. He also keeps bringing his knees up and under him and tries to push forward, but his floor play time blanket is so soft and fuzzy his feet just slide. He can not get enough friction to move. It is funny to watch. I should get him a different blanket hough so he doesn't get so frustrated.


3 comments:
You guys look so cute! You're looking really good nicole, you can't even tell you recently had a baby.
so I just looked at your blog and saw that you did the whole thing where you make a couple words a different color etc. I totally did that on mine that I posted yesterday I swear I didn't copy you I just saw yours today we just think alike!! By the way Parker is so cute and he's getting so big!
Nicole, I love The Office too, it's one of those shows I can't get enough of! So I'm anxious for you to go get that book and I'm excited that I have a few people that will actually read it. I need to know that I'm normal and others will obsess like I have! I finished Twilight again last night. I'm relieved to be done with it again because I really have to start packing! Thanks for volunteering Dan, but we're just throwing everything into storage while we park it at my in-laws' basement apt. until we figure out where to go from there. I'll definately get in touch though sometime in July. Take care and let me know when you're done reading!
Post a Comment