Anyways back to Father's Day... I made Dan French toast with a raspberry sauce on top for breakfast, then we went to church where all three of his hymns he played on the organ we done beautifully. For dinner he wanted crispy honey shrimp, with stir fried vegetables and rice, like at PF Changs so i made that, it turned out well, we both ate too much our tummy's hurt. His gift was kind of a joke, whenever I kept asking him what he wanted for Fathers day he said not a dress pants. He said that because he knows he needs them, but is stubborn and did not want them. I knew I would get it anyways, he didn't want anything else. If you know Dan at all he is impossible to buy for. If he needs something he gets it, if he has not gotten it he must not want or need it, oh well. Anyways as he was opening his present he said with a smile on his face, I hope this is not the pants I do not want. Oh it is the pants I do not want. thank you so much sweetie. I was laughing so hard I almost cried. But they didn't fit we need a smaller size.
I do want Dan to know he is a great father though, his gift does not reflect his Fathering skills. He is wonderful with Parker, Dan has soften so much because of that little boy. I love to hear him speak to him in his high baby voice. So cute, he constantly goes in and look s at his sleeping too and brings me in with him so we can gawk over him sleeping so sweetly. I love you Dan and thank you for being such a great dad.
I also hope our dads had a great Fathers day as well. It is hard to be so far away from you both. We love you so much. Hope you like your mugs. ( we got them mugs with Parkers picture on it)
No comments:
Post a Comment