I'm so glad you contacted me! Your little Parker is darling. Definitely a family resemblance! Time sure flies by! Sounds like y'all are doing great! I can't believe how long your hair was! I think the cut is really cute. I'd been growing mine since Ty was born (3 years...) and finally chopped a foot off in June. It was definitely time. With the humidity and running around with 2 kiddos, it was always pulled up...I am liking it a lot now and it is so much easier and less hot. Good luck with everything!
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly little kids grow. I can't believe how much Parker has changed since we left for the summer, and when you think a kid can't get any cuter they get bigger and some how manage to be even more cute!
Thanks for your comments on my site- you're too nice! It's great to know someone actually looks at the blog! Parker's so so so cute and you are such a good mommy- making cookies with him strapped on the front of you. Wow! cute hair too! Love Allie
4 comments:
I'm so glad you contacted me! Your little Parker is darling. Definitely a family resemblance! Time sure flies by! Sounds like y'all are doing great! I can't believe how long your hair was! I think the cut is really cute. I'd been growing mine since Ty was born (3 years...) and finally chopped a foot off in June. It was definitely time. With the humidity and running around with 2 kiddos, it was always pulled up...I am liking it a lot now and it is so much easier and less hot. Good luck with everything!
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly little kids grow. I can't believe how much Parker has changed since we left for the summer, and when you think a kid can't get any cuter they get bigger and some how manage to be even more cute!
Thanks for your comments on my site- you're too nice! It's great to know someone actually looks at the blog!
Parker's so so so cute and you are such a good mommy- making cookies with him strapped on the front of you. Wow! cute hair too!
Love Allie
What a cutie! It's so amazing that Parker and Cooper are only a couple months apart! It's such a fun stage! I love it!
Post a Comment