Monday, August 20, 2007

Good news!!!

So long are the days of Belgian Springs Chocolate fountains owned by Nicole Goggins
The business has finally sold. it has been fun, I have learned so much and enjoyed doing it and earned income. But my time has come to pass it on! We have been waiting for the company to sell to put our house on the market.

This is a picture from the last event I did on Saturday night!
So we have had the house appraised and have decided for at least a few weeks to do it for sale by owner. So if you or if you know anyone who wants to buy a duplex in springville please pass them our way! We have been busy this week cleaning and organizing. And Dan has been busy throwing away all my stuff :( This whole moving thing will be interesting. We have never moved, we bought this house right before we were married and we packed up our apartment rooms and two car loads later we had our stuff here. I think we are in for a reality check for how much stuff we have. We have begun packing up extra clutter to make it look better for selling. we also re-arranged furniture to make it more open. We probably should have had it this way all along, but oh well.

4 comments:

Nina Miles said...

Nicole-congrats on selling your business! Have you guys decided whether to go to California or Idaho? I'm so sad that you'll be leaving! If you still want to go to lunch this week, give me a call.

Lori said...

Where are you moving to? I had no idea your days were numbered. Best of luck.

Allie said...

You guys cant move! I got a great idea last night while watching the brady bunch when the kids didnt want to sell their house they made it sound haunted when buyers came over so dont be afraid if your house starts to make strange noises. If it worked for the Brady's its gotta work for you too!
Oh by the way I started reading Twilight again last night its awesome the second time! I couldn't put it down!

Eric and Jeremy said...

V congrats on selling your business, I am sure it is a relief to finally have it all done with. Also I haven't been to your house in a long time, its decorated so cute inside.