Thursday, August 2, 2007

So I did it!!

I cut my hair finally. She took off 8 inches!! I was ready for a change though and I really like it. I really liked having my hair long too, it was pretty, but I often felt it was scraggly and I always pulled it up. Parker always was pulling it before too and shoving it in his mouth to suck on it. So now that won't happen as easily!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Allie said...

your hair looks so cute!! It makes me want to cut mine. I really like it!!

Lori said...

Yeah, my hair is the longest it's ever been right now and i keep getting the urge to cut it... but it took 6 years for it to get this long, I'd be pretty bummed if i didnt like the cut and had to grow it out again. But yours looks so cute, perhaps I'll keep entertaining the idea.

Marjorie said...

Really Cute!

Lindsey said...

love it!