
So our house is officially on the market!! We decided for the time being to try For Sale By Owner and see what type of response we get. We had it put up yesterday and two people have come to look at it so far. I will put a link to the listing. If you know of anyone looking send them our way! now we just need to decide where to go....... Boise or Sacramento, whats your vote?
http://www.utahrealestate.com/723986
if you click on more photos it will have a few more of the house.
http://www.utahrealestate.com/723986
if you click on more photos it will have a few more of the house.
5 comments:
Nicole, I just looked at the link to your house and it looks fabulous! We looked at a lot of homes online while we were in Tucson and I just wanted you to know that you did a fabulous job listing it. Good luck to you, I vote go wherever is closest to the most family! After living without it for so long, especially with little ones we realized how important Grandma's are! Congrats on selling your business and good luck with selling your home! I would love to have a little get together with some old "ward" friends, are you up for it?
I think you should move to Boise for the following reasons:
Boise is a great place to raise a family.
It's a lot less expensive than CA.
Parker is way to cute for us to be deprived of seeing him "often".
Oh you are so nice! Your house is so cute-sounds like you are already having some luck with people being interested.
I don't have an opinion on where you should move, but I am sure that you all will be happy no matter where you go!
Neither!
This is your dad (and Parkers grand dad) Need I say more as to where my vote should should be cast?
Post a Comment