So today marks our 4 year anniversary. I can not believe it has already been that long. wow. We did not do much to celebrate, just unpacked boxes... FUN! But we will officially celebrate on Saturday and that gives us the goal to have everything for the most part unpacked by then so we are not worrying about it the whole time we are gone. We love the house so far. It was still so pretty even without furniture. So that is a good sign. Now all we need to do is get furniture. Soon! Tonight our new Bishop and his wife came over to introduce themselves and welcome us and we were like we would invite you to sit down, but we do not have a chair. oh well right, we will get some soon. I will try and write more and take pictures of us here as soon as we set up shop.
4 comments:
Happy anniversary! Congratulations = ) It goes by so fast, doesn't it?
I remember your beautiful fall wedding like it was yesterday! Congrats pn 4 years and a baby! Miss you!
I remember when you guys were engaged and you would come to visit him in Computer Science. All us girls thought you were so pretty! Congrats on the anniversary.
Congratulations!! You guys look a lot younger in that picture! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment