Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Teething Bites!!!

So Parker currently has 4 teeth two top and two bottoms, but one more huge one is coming in up top. He is constantly trying to chew on anything. I find him climbing bar stools and gnawing on the wooden legs, like a little beaver. Awful.... I feel so bad for him, I give him oragel all the time, it seems to help. But I will be so glad when it comes though, he has been waking in the middle of the night and crying for hours before settling back down. The is nothing we can do, but hold and rock him and wait for medicene to kick in. So literally teething bites!
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I give Kasen a rubber spatula (Spelling?) to chew on... a little one, he can carry it inhis had all over the place and it is soft to bit on. He loves it!