Monday, October 22, 2007

Parker is 9 months old!

 

I can not believe my baby is 9 months old. He grows more and more each day and is so much fun. His laugh is hysterical, I am always tickling just to hear it. He crawls all over and stands up on what ever he thinks is stable to pull himself up on. Which often times is not very stable. He has begun walking holding on to furniture or boxes in our case in the new house. he LOVES to eat. and eats anything. Especially if I am eating it. If he wants a bite he starts yelling and grunting with his mouth open and banging his arms or hitting me until I give it to him. (that made Costco sampling very interesting the other day. Thank goodness for the mashed potatoes sample!!) He also loves kids. as soon as he sees them he squeals and waves him arms. He loves going outside to watch our neighbor Carson ride his bike, except for Parker wants down so he can go join him. He does not know he is little. Parker you are the sweetest little boy, even if you do not let me hold you long enough to give you all my kisses!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allie said...

He is so cute! That picture in the middle is especially cute! He looks so much bigger already. You guys need to come back, we should of taken more pictures of Gavin and Parker together and Madie.

Kim said...

He is so so cute!! I'm so glad you are having fun with him. Being a mom is the best!!!
I want pics of your new home.