So a lot of the snow has melted and it finally kind of warmed up Parker was more than ready to go exploring outside. He had so much fun. He chased a rock and wandered around. He is such a good walker now. it is amazing what can happen in one week! He has drastically improved. he walks everywhere. he can stand up with out any support from the ground and rarely crawls. We are so proud of him!


4 comments:
It looks like you guys had tons of fun with your parents. It is always so fun and wonderful when they come and visit! What a great toy for Parker. I bet he is still having a ball! I have heard from a lot of peopel that the Wii is the best game out there right now. It must be, with everyone talking about it! Glad you had fun with your parents!!!
Nicole- Parker IS walking so great! I was amazed at aerobics this morning because he was just walking around like no big deal. Isn't it fun too that they get to go outside! :) Spring is coming and we can go to the park and let our little ones play... yeah! They will love it!
I can't believe he's a little boy, not a baby! So cute!
Those pictures of your mom playing guitar hero are so funny! What a good sport.
Parker is sooooooooooo cute! I love that jacket! I can't wait to see you guys in April! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment