One of my new friends Nicole here in Boise introduced me to heritage makers (digital scrap booking and publishing company) click here for her site Anyways I went to one of her parties and bought my mom a Grandmas brag book. I had a lot of fun making it. the program was really easy and the quality turned out good too. So I made the pages and then they print them and it is all in a hardback bound book. Now that mom has received the book I thought I would share it on here. I am not very good yet. My creativity lacks, but it was fun anyways.
Wow! That is so cute. Was it a pre-made album that you plug your pictures into or did you do it from scratch? Either way, it's darling. Good job. I bet Grandma will love it!
Nicole, those are super cute! There's a gal here you introduced me to Heritage Makers. I'm just waiting til I can afford it! What's funny is that Heritage Makers is in Provo, and we had to find out about it in other parts of the world.
Nicole. Your book turned out sooooo good. Parker is so big now. I understand not having a husband home. How great it is to have friends to keep you company.
5 comments:
Wow! That is so cute. Was it a pre-made album that you plug your pictures into or did you do it from scratch? Either way, it's darling. Good job. I bet Grandma will love it!
Nicole, those are super cute! There's a gal here you introduced me to Heritage Makers. I'm just waiting til I can afford it! What's funny is that Heritage Makers is in Provo, and we had to find out about it in other parts of the world.
I love your new background to your blog. And your book truned out wonderful! I am glad you like the system! Thanks for the plug! :)
Those are so incredibly cute!
Nicole. Your book turned out sooooo good. Parker is so big now.
I understand not having a husband home. How great it is to have friends to keep you company.
Post a Comment