Monday, May 19, 2008

new table

Parker got his own little table last week. it has been the constant source of entertainment these past few days. Mainly a new "jungle gym" for him to climb on. Wow, mom a table all my size. I can get on top so easy!! he knows he is not to stand on the chairs or the table. even though he tries to all day long. As soon as I glance his way he sits as fast as he can. We have had fun coloring here so far. lets hope for not falling off too many times.

look mom no hands!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Where did you get that table? I'm looking for one. Is it from IKea?

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
Very cute blog. Your little boy is a cutie!
Thanks for your comment on my blog...you're sweet!
Allison

Sharee said...

Your boy is SO cute and I can definitely see you in him. He is getting so big! I am glad I now have your blog address.